In addition to assisting sellers and buyers, PURE assists real estate
developers with the coordination and marketing of new development.
- Gather and analyze all market and demographic data.
- Determine product to be developed, including size and scope,
absorption rate, pricing, unit square footage, standard features and
- Facilitate pre-development coordination using knowledge of
available resources and extensive network of contacts within public
agencies, financing organizations, development corporations, architects
- Develop marketing calendar.
- Specify print advertising campaign targeted to identified market.
- Produce press releases.
- Design and distribute brochures and marketing packets.
- Post visible signage.
- Host promotional events, such as open houses.
- Educate realtors about the project.
- Report on marketing results.
- Finalize and manage sale contracts.
- Assist buyers with financing selection.
- Coordinate buyers' upgrades and change order requests.
- Track escrow and legal documentation.
- Coordinate closing and buyers' final walk-through.
- Follow up with buyers to obtain feedback for product and marketing improvement.