Progressive Urban Real Estate works with buyers in Northeast Ohio or from around the country who are looking a certain lifestyle that includes walkable neighborhoods and easy access to arts, sports, and the best dining and entertainment that Cleveland has to offer. Whether you are interested in downtown, a city neighborhood or one of Cleveland’s surrounding communities Progressive Urban Real Estate has the professional and knowledgeable agents to help you through the buying process.
Lets begin with a list of services that we provide and a step by step guide for you to reference throughout the home buying process.
Choose a link below or scroll down to see the buyer services that will e provided to you by your Progressive Urban Real Estate agent:
Your Home Search
Helping You Make a Well Informed Decision
Representing You As a Buyer
Your Home Search
- Provide you with a compete list of homes for sale that meet your criteria.
- Progressive Urban agents live where they work, and are knowledgeable about the neighborhoods where you are interested in living.
- Provide you with automatic updates when new homes come on the market.
- Set up appointments and accompany you on tour. Our agents will get your questions answered and obtain any requested documentation regarding your home of interest.
- Provide you with up-to-date information on the most exciting properties in Cleveland and surrounding communities – from downtown lofts, to townhomes, to single-family homes.
Making a Well-Informed Decision
- Provide you with a list of comparable properties in the neighborhood, so that you may make a well-informed offer when the time comes.
- Match you with the most appropriate lenders and title companies, and help you to shop around for the best rates and lowest fees. Progressive Urban has no financial stake in any of these companies, so there is no conflict of interest. We offer you one-stop shopping – not one shop.
Representing You As A Buyer
- Prepare purchase agreements and related documents in order to have a successful closing.
- Represent buyers’ best interest when it comes to negotiating terms of the contract.
- Follow through until title has transferred. Our agents act as facilitators from contract until closing.
- Offer and explain the details of a home warranty plan, if desired.