Home Seller Services
Our goal is to sell your property at the best possible price, in the least amount of time. Take the time to learn more about our home seller services below. If you are ready to list your Cleveland area home, you can also contact Progressive Urban Real Estate to get started today. We would love to help!
- Prominently display your property on ProgressiveUrban.com—visited by over 30,000 unique individuals per month. Our site is regarded as a great resource for those looking to purchase in the city of Cleveland and First Suburbs, particularly those relocating to the area.
- List your home on Realtor.com—a real estate listings website to which the public has 24-hour access. Your home will also appear on the websites of other real estate companies, and hosting your development on Realtor.com will result in your property being included with multiple photos on the real estate sections of AOL, MSN, Netscape, Moving.com, Wall Street Journal, Juno, Netzero, Excite, Compuserve, Daily Herald and over fifty additional real estate sites.
- List your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)—a database used by all REALTORS® in greater Cleveland. Your property will appear on the ‘Hot Sheet’ which features newly listed properties. Photos and a detailed description of your home will be included in the listing.
- The listing agent will host a broker’s open house, inviting the REALTOR® community to preview your home.
- Include your home in the Progressive Urban Real Estate email newsletter, received by thousands of active home buyers each week.
- We will give you access to hundreds of buyers that are currently working with our agents.
- Place a staff of highly trained professionals at your service. Our agents are experts at selling homes, and are especially knowledgeable about the neighborhoods where they work.
- No gimmicks! We believe that hard work is still the best way to sell your home. Special programs that sound too good to be true usually are.
- We will follow through on all of the details in the transaction process, until title transfers.
- Place signage in your front yard. Our brand recognition and distinctive logo are highly regarded throughout the city and First Suburbs.