City of Cleveland Neighborhoods
First Suburbs Neighborhoods
Why live in Cleveland and the First Suburbs?
- Cleveland and the First Suburbs are an urban redevelopment success story that has gained national attention.
- New and redeveloped housing, retail and entertainment districts have made urban living desirable to a broad range of buyers.
- People are moving to Cleveland and the First Suburbs, enlivening our central city
- Cleveland and the First Suburbs offer attractive housing and amenities including:
- An eclectic, diverse mix of new construction and existing housing that includes single-family homes, condominiums, townhouses, and lofts.
- World-class cultural institutions such as the Cleveland Museum of Art, Severance Hall and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Major-league sports.
- Unique, diverse neighborhoods.
- A vibrant arts community.
- Access to marinas beaches and parks along Lake Erie.
- Entertainment districts in the Warehouse District, the Gateway District, Ohio City, Tremont and other places.
- Access to parks and green space such as the Cuyahoga Valley
- National Park, Edgewater Park, Lakefront State Park and Rockefeller Park
- Internationally acclaimed education and health care institutions.
- Public transportation through RTA's bus and Rapid Transit service.
- Easy access to Hopkins International Airport.
PURE invites you to explore neighborhoods in the City of Cleveland and the First Suburbs. For more information on Cleveland neighborhoods, visit the Living in Cleveland Center.