With the summer months coming to a close, the agents at Progressive Urban Real Estate want to ensure that our clients are prepared for when the fall home shopping market arrives. With many individuals being asked to stay home as much as possible again considering the ongoing pandemic, we wanted to remind everyone of some ways to spend your time at home. For those who are planning on putting your home on the market or have plans to move in the near future, we put together a few quick tips to make certain your home looks its best. And for those who are not planning on either of the aforementioned, these tips might just be helpful for making the time pass and to use the extra time at home more efficiently. Clean out that office you've been meaning to organize or declutter your kitchen; the time is now!
- Organize your stuff. There is no way to tell how long your home may be on the market. Organizing and preparing your personal items for the move will help make it that much easier!
- Make any necessary repairs + improvements. Like that leaky faucet or the squeaky door. Loose handle on the cabinet? Fix it! Buyers want to see homes that look fresh and well-kept.
- Step up your curb appeal! Now is a perfect time to complete those outdoor improvements while the weather is still pleasant. Come up with some ideas for improving the look of your home and get your home looking its best for fall!
- Neutralize your home - depersonalize, deodorize, + declutter! When buyers tour a home, they want to be able to envision themselves living there. By neutralizing your home, you are making it easier for those buyers to do so.
- Clean, clean, clean! Make your place shine. Be sure to clean all surfaces and windows. Buyers want to see a clean house that is light + bright! Cleaning windows can help let as much light in as possible to make your space look its best.
- Find a real estate agent! Probably the most important part of preparing your home for sale would be finding a great real estate agent. The agents at Progressive Urban Real Estate are here to help and answer any questions that you may have including keeping you informed on the state of the real estate market at any given time. As the leader in the Cleveland Real Estate market, we have seen it all. Contact us by visiting our website or call us at 216.619.9696.