Summer in Cleveland is off to a great start! What better way to enjoy the city than to get out and check out all that it has to offer. Here is a list of our top 5 ways to enjoy Cleveland this summer. Let us know what you try out!
- Check out the local beaches! Spend the day at Euclid beach or Edgewater beach. Take a picnic, ride your bike, or soak up the sun. Both locations also have fantastic views of the amazing Cleveland sunsets. Check out our blog post on the Top 10 Places to Watch a Sunset in Cleveland.
- Take a hike on Cleveland's towpath trail or a ride on one of the many connecting bike routes. Click here for more details on what the Cleveland Metroparks has to offer.
- Enjoy dinner on a patio overlooking the Cuyahoga river in the Cleveland flats. Check out our blog post on Cleveland's Flats East Bank complete with an updated list of restaurants.
- Check out a local farmers market:
- Go to a Guardians game! Enjoy a great view of the city while supporting a great team. And while you are there, check out some of the great food Cleveland has to offer by visiting one of the many wonderful food stands!